Pursuant to Philippine laws, rules and regulations on Overseas Employment, all Filipino Workers who will be working abroad and all foreign employers who will hire Filipino Workers are required by the Philippine Government to undergo verification/accreditation process by the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) and Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA). In this regard, the following documents are required:
- Recruitment Agreement by and between the foreign employer and its Philippine Recruitment Agency, establishing therein the obligations and terms of their recruitment relationships;
- Special Power of Attorney by a Foreign Principal to a Philippine Recruitment Agency;
- Manpower Demand of the foreign employer indicating the categories needed, number required, corresponding basic salaries and contractual benefits;
- Master Employment Contract
- Contingency Plan
- Company’s commercial registration or valid business license of the foreign employer in the host country
The above documents must be authenticated and verified by the Philippine Labor Attache of the host country or Consulate nearest to the job site. Thereafter, the verified original documents shall be sent to us in Manila via courier for the accreditation process with the POEA.